On January 17th, I had the opportunity to introduce our open source schema management tool for Oracle databases Orcas to an audience of the Red Expert Alliance (REAL). Orcas is an acronym for Oracle adaptive schemas and offers the possibility to manage the structural data of an Oracle database in an infrastructure as code approach, but I won’t reveal too much but recommend the video below too you for further information.
Orcas @ REAL
- Großhirn an Blutdruck – MQTT-Hackathon am Community Day 23.11.2018
- Using brand new AWS Lambda Layers to save your time
- Change your Change. Denn es geht alle an!
- AZURE ALS BIG DATA BASIS FÜR STREAM ANALYTICS? – STUDENTEN ERPROBEN DIE CLOUD COMPUTING PLATTFORM (3/3)
- AZURE ALS BIG DATA BASIS FÜR STREAM ANALYTICS? – STUDENTEN ERPROBEN DIE CLOUD COMPUTING PLATTFORM (2/3)