In this blog post I will describe how to implement a user profile picture functionality in ORACLE’s ADF 12c. In this case we have a existing ADF application with login functionality which is able to differentiate the current user.
Blog about Digital Transformation, BI & Big Data, Cloud & Infrastructure, Software Development, BPM & Integration. Powered by OPITZ CONSULTING
- Part 4: Configure APEX with ORDS, Apache-Tomcat und Nginx
- Part 3: Configure APEX with Oracle Rest Data Service (ORDS) in the new EC2 Container
- Part 2: Create the Oracle APEX Database in Amazon Relation Data Service (RDS)
- Create Oracle APEX Environment in the Amazon Cloud with RDS: Part 1 – Overview
- OC|Expert Camp – Container Orchestration mit OpenShift/OKD